If you are having trouble connecting to the internet after I turn on FirstVPN on your iPad, iPhone, or any other iOS device you'll need to make go through our checklist of reasons that could be interfering with our application.
- You are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or mobile data network
- Your device is not jailbroken or modified
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with the Internet Settings 'For example, a sensitive Firewall or another VPN application.
- You are running iOS 9 or above
Clear your iOS device cookies and cache files, by tapping 'Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data,' then reboot your device.
- Press and hold the app's icon until it starts shaking
- Click on the X to remove it
If the steps above didn't solve the issue, please contact our support.